INSURANCE INFORMATION INSTITUTE
110 William Street
New York, NY 10038
The mission of the Insurance Information Institute (I.I.I.) is to improve public understanding of insurance—what it does and how it works.
For more than 50 years, the I.I.I. has provided definitive insurance information. Today, we are recognized by the media, governments, regulatory organizations, universities and the public as a primary source of information, analysis and referral concerning insurance.
Each year, the I.I.I. works on more than 3,700 news stories and handles more than 6,000 requests for information.
In addition to direct contact with the media, individuals and organizations, the I.I.I. publishes a host of helpful pamphlets and books ranging in subjects from 9 Ways to Lower Your Auto Insurance Costs to the I.I.I. Insurance Fact Book. We are an industry supported organization but do not lobby (see below for a list of our member companies). Our central function is to provide accurate and timely information on insurance subjects. Questions concerning I.I.I. membership should be emailed to email@example.com.
CONNECT WITH THE I.I.I.
Twitter: @iiiorg Facebook: InsuranceInformationInstitute Google+: Insurance Information Institute LinkedIn: Insurance Information Institute YouTube: iiivideo Flickr: iiiorg
- Michael Barry Vice President, Media Relations
- James P. Ballot Senior Director, Marketing & Content Strategy
- Andréa C. Basora Executive Vice President
- Elianne Gonzalez Hispanic Press Officer
- Dr. Robert P. Hartwig CPCU - President
- James Lynch, FCAS MAAA Vice President, Data & Information Services and Chief Actuary
- Lynne McChristian Florida Representative
- Janet Ruiz California Representative
- Jeanne M. Salvatore Senior Vice President, Public Affairs and Chief Communications Officer
- Dr. Steven N. Weisbart CLU - Senior Vice President and Chief Economist
- Claire Wilkinson Editor, Terms and Conditions blog
- Loretta Worters Vice President, Communications
I.I.I. MEMBER COMPANIES
A list of our member companies is available in the Directory.