Here are the 5 most clicked on articles from this week’s I.I.I. Daily newsletter.
- At ‘60 Minutes,’ independence led to trouble, investigators say, New York Times
- The dirty little secret behind jobless claims: record-low numbers aren’t all they seem, USA Today
- I.I.I. Research: Florida’s assignment of beneﬁts crisis
- Aon cites need for mitigation as insured wildfire losses top $10 billion for second year, Insurance Journal
- Boomerang millennials: Living with your parents can make this expense pricier, CNBC
To subscribe to the I.I.I. Daily email firstname.lastname@example.org.