Here are the 5 most clicked on articles from this week’s I.I.I. Daily newsletter.
- University sued over student who died from pancake-eating contest, Wall Street Journal
- Where insurance companies have stumbled in bringing and keeping millennials on board, Insurance Business
- Broken auto glass cases are clogging Hillsborough courtrooms, with no sign of slowing, Tampa Bay Times
- American Family merger with Main Street America set to go into effect Oct. 31, Insurance Journal
- Hate speech tied to suspect in synagogue massacre rekindles calls for regulating social media, Washington Post
To subscribe to the I.I.I. Daily email email@example.com.