February 20, 2018 at 12:00 p.m. est
In this hour-long live session, part of February Insurance Careers Month, a panel of experts shared insights and best-practices for engaging top young talent from non-RMI backgrounds and optimizing recruitment, onboarding and retention to better contend with emerging disruptive forces (Insurtech, virtual workspaces).
- Tony Cañas, CPCU, MBA, of Jacobson Group and Insurance Nerds (InsNerds.com)
- Tara N. Spain, Vice President of the Travelers Foundation and Second Vice President of Community Relations at Travelers
- Bruce Soltys, Second Vice President, Strategic Sourcing and Talent Acquisition at Travelers
- Dr. Steven N. Weisbart, CLU, Chief Economist and SVP Research and Education, I.I.I.
- Noelle Codispoti, CEO, Gamma Iota Sigma
Following are links to resources that were mentioned during the session.
Jacobson Group Whitepaper
Travelers/Diversity and Inclusion programs
Travelers Roadtrip Nation campaign
I.I.I. Economics and Employment reports by Dr. Steven Weisbart