As we wrap up 2016 and look to the new year, we thought we’d share our most popular posts here at Terms + Conditions.
Our most-read posts of the year put some numbers around homes and insurance, communicated the many ways in which technology is affecting insurance, and how insurer payouts aid recovery in the wake of disaster.
Here’s the complete top 10 list:
1. How Many Homes Are Insured? How Many Are Uninsured?
2. An Early Take on the Kumamoto, Japan Earthquakes
3. Global Insured Disaster Losses in May: $7 billion and Counting
4. Cyberattacks Top Risk To Doing Business in North America
5. Self-Driving Cars Still Evolving
6. Commercial Insurance Rate Declines Continue
7. Women and Insurance
8. Teenage Drivers and the Surge in Claim Frequency
9. Latest on Commercial P/C Insurance Pricing in 2016
10. More On Employment and Claim Frequency
Thanks for following and keep the comments coming in 2017. We wish all our readers a safe and happy new year!