MEDIA ADVISORY: As Hispanic Heritage Month Closes, a Reminder That the I.I.I. Has Spanish Language Insurance Resources Available Year Round
New York Press Office: (212) 346-5500; email@example.com
NEW YORK, October 17, 2011 — Reporters working on Spanish language insurance related articles can contact the Insurance Information Institute (I.I.I.), which offers consumer information on personal and property insurance in Spanish in the En Español section of its website.
Following is a selection of the institute’s Spanish-language resources:
- Spanish language spokesperson for media interviews, Elianne E. González, who is based in Miami, Florida
- Opportunities to connect with Spanish speaking representatives from major insurance companies for media interview
- Video resources, including both Web and broadcast quality video, and video podcasts
- Do you know… what to do if you have a car accident?
- Beware of Crooked Contractors
- How to Pick a Lightning Protection System
- Finding a Lost Life Insurance Policy
- Disaster Planning with Pets
CONSUMER AND MEDIA INFORMATION
- Does Your Business Have a Disaster Plan?
- What Is Included In a Standard Homeowners Policy?
- Identity Theft Insurance
- Why Should You Consider Purchasing an Annuity?
- Hurricane Awareness
Insurance Information Institute, 110 William Street, New York, NY 10038, (212) 346-5500