Financial Services Fact Book 2013
Welcome to the Financial Services Fact Book
- Click on the chapters headings on the left to navigate the online Financial Services Fact Book, a unique and comprehensive guide with hundreds of graphs and charts on insurance, banking, securities and financial services as a whole, including mortgage financing. Published jointly with The Financial Services Roundtable.
- The online version is updated as new data become available and features Web Extras, including tools that enable you to produce customized books and pull state specific statistics.
- If you are a member, you can view current and previous additions of the fact books in PDF format in the Member Area.
- Print and PDF editions are available for sale in the I.I.I. Store.
- Insurance Information Institute (www.iii.org) and its members have resources intended to help the public understand the insurance implications of personal finance decisions and major life milestones, such as marriage or the birth of a child.