2012 Joint Industry Forum
The 2012 Property/Casualty Insurance Joint Industry Forum was held on January 10 at the Wadorf-Astoria in New York City.
The Forum was created to provide leaders from the widest spectrum of the industry with an opportunity to meet with each other in discussion of topics of general interest. Participants included nearly 250 representatives from property and casualty insurance and reinsurance companies and organizations.
The sponsoring organizations of the Forum represent a wide spectrum of insurance interests and audiences. They include: ACORD, American Insurance Association, the Association of Bermuda Insurers and Reinsurers, The Geneva Association, Insurance Institute for Business & Home Safety, Insurance Information Institute, Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, International Insurance Society, ISO, National Association of Mutual Insurance Companies, National Council on Compensation Insurance, National Insurance Crime Bureau, Property Casualty Insurers Association of America, Property Loss Research Bureau, Reinsurance Association of America and The Institutes.
- Insurance Industry Leaders Believe The Worst Of Financial Crisis Now Behind Us; Industry Now In Early Stages Of Hard Market, I.I.I. Survey Finds (January 11, 2012)
- Natural Catastrophe Losses Demonstrate Value Of Insurance; Also Expose Complexity And Vulnerability Of Global Supply Chains, Say CEOs (January 10, 2012)
- Record-Low Interest Rates Present Challenge To Insurers For The Next Few Years, Dictating Need For Stricter Underwriting, Panelists Agree (January 10, 2012)
- 2012 Property/Casualty Insurance Joint Industry Survey Results (January 10, 2012)
- Remarks by Michael McRaith, Director, Federal Insurance Office Property/Casualty Insurance Joint Industry Forum (January 11, 2012)
- Hard Market at Least Two Years Away, Experts Say
- FIO Director: We Won't Duplicate Data Requests
- A.M. Best's Mosher: Euro Crisis an Evolving Issue
- Full Coverage of Joint Industry Forum by Accord