Here are the 5 most clicked on articles from this week’s I.I.I. Daily newsletter.
- Florida’s assignment of benefits crisis, Insurance Information Institute
- What’s not covered by credit card rental car insurance, MarketWatch
- Allstate, State Farm sue medical providers for fraudulent billing, Claims Journal
- PG&E’s radical plan to prevent wildfires: Shut down the power grid , Wall Street Journal
- Webcast: “Examining discrimination in the automobile loan and insurance industries”, U.S. House Committee on Financial Services
To subscribe to the I.I.I. Daily email email@example.com.