Here are the 5 most clicked on articles from this week’s I.I.I. Daily newsletter.
- As $30 billion in wildfire claims bankrupt PG&E, California wonders who will pay after the next conflagration, Forbes
- The elderly and driving: When is it time to hit the brakes? New York Times
- University of North Carolina defends race-conscious admissions in federal lawsuit, Washington Post
- Top 10 causes of death: Opioids now kill more people than cars do, Property/Casualty 360
- Walgreens to pay $269 million on claims it overcharged federal programs, Wall Street Journal
To subscribe to the I.I.I. Daily email firstname.lastname@example.org.