Here are the 5 most clicked on articles from this week’s I.I.I. Daily newsletter.
- I.I.I. Quarterly P/C Industry Snapshot
- Notre-Dame came far closer to collapsing than people knew. This is how it was saved. New York Times
- Blue Bell faces another consumer crisis amid viral ice cream-licking videos. Houston Chronicle
- AAA research on useless escape tools raises concerns about virtually indestructible glass windows in vehicles. Washington Post
- The top risks that pose a threat to the insurance industry, according to Swiss Re. Insurance Business
To subscribe to the I.I.I. Daily email firstname.lastname@example.org.