Here are the 5 most clicked on articles from this week’s Triple-I Daily newsletter.
- Race discrimination standards hang in the balance as Supreme Court takes up Comcast suit, Washington Post
- Triple-I Non-resident scholars announced
- Nationwide ‘Express’ portal promises agents multiple product quotes in 2 minutes, Insurance Journal
- Why James River Insurance dumped Uber account, Insurance Journal
- Sandra Bullock and Ellen DeGeneres sue pop-up websites over misleading ads, New York Times
To subscribe to the I.I.I. Daily email email@example.com.