Approximately 758,657 homes in North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia with a reconstruction cost value (RCV) of approximately $170.2 billion are at potential risk of storm surge damage from Hurricane Florence, according to a Corelogic® release.
As we continue to keep a close watch on Hurricane Florence, we’ve put together a list of our content to help understand the insurance implications of storm related property losses.
- Background on hurricane and windstorm deductibles
- Infographic: Understanding Hurricane Deductibles
- Hurricane fact files – background information and statistics on the insurance trends and conditions in selected hurricane-prone coastal states.
- For business owners: preparation, response and recovery
- Facts & Statistics – historical hurricane losses
- Spotlight on flood insurance