2021 is already looking brighter. Triple-I is presenting not one, but two, Joint Industry Forums in 2021! We’re kicking off the year with our virtual forum—Virtually Together: Insuring Our Way Forward—on Jan. 28. Then we’re making plans to gather in June in Washington, DC.
Registration for our first virtual Joint Industry Forum is complimentary. Plus, attendees to the virtual Forum receive a discounted registration for the in-person event.
Our virtual Forum focuses on the industry’s shared work to insure and protect. We have three sessions on tap for the day featuring dynamic industry thought leaders.
Trade Winds Navigation: More Rough Waters or Smooth Sailing Ahead?
Climate Change Risk & Resilience: Facing the Facts
Confirmed Speakers (with more to be announced soon!)
• Tim Adams, President and CEO, Institute of International Finance
• Charles Chamness, President and CEO, National Association of Mutual Insurance Companies
• Sean Kevelighan, CEO, Insurance Information Institute
• Peter Miller, President and CEO, The Institutes
• Frank Nutter, President, Reinsurance Association of America
•David Sampson, President and CEO, American Property Casualty Insurance Association