Here are the 5 most clicked on articles from this week’s I.I.I. Daily newsletter.
- Orlando bank employees quit in mass exodus — and go work at a competitor the next day. A lawsuit ensues, Orlando Sentinel
- This ‘incredibly powerful’ home-insurance policy will make payouts even if your property isn’t damaged, MarketWatch
- Social inflation keeps rising for insurers: Panelists, Business Insurance
- Some homeowners looking to cash in Super Bowl week, NBC Miami
- Recreational cannabis impairs driving even when driver not high: Harvard research, Insurance Journal
To subscribe to the Triple-I Daily email firstname.lastname@example.org.