What if I am disabled and can't work?


If you are disabled or unable to work as a result of an accident or illness, disability income insurance, which complements health insurance, can replace lost income. There are basically three ways to replace income:

   1. Employer-paid disability insurance
   2. Social Security disability benefits
   3. Individual disability income insurance policies


Back to top