- What to do at the scene of an accident Article
No one wants to get into a car crash. But being prepared and knowing what to do if you are involved in an accident can save lives, reduce injuries and make the claims process simpler and easier.
- Steps to take after an auto accident Video
- Background on: Distracted Driving Issues Updates
Distracted driving is the cause of a large percentage of auto accidents each year. Teen drivers are especially at risk, and employers may be liable for their employees' distracted driving incidents. Avoid being a distracted driving statistic with these safety reminders.
- Safety tips for teen drivers Article
- Shopping for a safe car Article
- Avoiding deer-car collisions Article
- Car breakdown safety Video
- Driving in Bad Weather Article
- Winter driving Article
- Flooded cars: How to avoid buying a water-damaged car Video
- Motorcycle Insurance Article
Choosing the right insurance policy is much like choosing the right motorcycle. You want it to fit your needs and lifestyle—and to be within your budget. Here's a guide to insurance coverage for your bike—and some tips to make your insurance ride more "easy" on your wallet.
- Protect yourself against auto theft Video
- How to prevent auto theft and carjacking Article
Having your vehicle stolen is bad enough, but carjacking—having it taken while you're behind the wheel—is potentially dangerous, even lethal. Foil would-be car thieves and keep yourself safe with these precautions.
- Road rage Article
- Senior drivers Article
- Auto insurance for teen drivers Article
- Prom season: Protecting teens from drunk driving Video
- Road rage Video
- Informed Citizen: What to do in case of an Auto Accident Video
- Uninsured motorists: Threats on the road Video
- Driving with trucks Video