- Safety Tips
- Pool safety and insurance Article
Whether you plan to install a luxury, in-ground Olympic model or you're just inflating one for the kids, backyard pools and hot tubs have safety and insurance implications. Here's what you need to know.
- Swimming pool safety Video
- Lightning coverage and safety Article
Lightning can cause damage to your home and belongings—and can cause bodily harm. It's prudent to take steps to prevent the dangerous effects of lightning and to keep yourself and your family safe. Here are some things you can do.
- Lightning safety: 10 myths—and the facts Article
“When thunder roars, go indoors!” is a truism that actually holds up. But much of what we think we know about lightning is fiction. Here are some common myths, along with the facts that will keep you and your loved ones safe in a storm.
- Lawnmower Safety Article
- Grilling safety and insurance Article
Millions of Americans safely enjoy outdoor barbecues, but accidents do happen. Ensure trouble-free summer cooking fun by maintaining your grill, using it safely and knowing what to do in case of emergency.
- Grill safety Video
- Shopping for a safe car Article
The more safely built the car you buy, the better the chances of your surviving an accident. Protect yourself and your passengers by understanding the factors that make a car safe and making your purchase accordingly.
- Car breakdown safety Video
- Protecting teenage drivers Video
- Facts + Statistics: Distracted driving Fact & Statistic
- Driving with trucks Video
- Jet ski safety Video